Dr. Asok Kr. SahaENT/ OtorhinolaryngologistMBBS, MNAMS, MS - ENT, DNB - ENT, Diploma in Orthopaedics27 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Tinnitus Treatment
- ENT Checkup General
- Ear Pain Treatment
- Grommet Insertion
- Eardrum Rupture Treatment
- Hearing Loss Treatment
- Nose Bleed Treatment
- Snoring Treatment
- Microtia Treatment
- Meniere's Disease Treatment
- Hoarseness Treatment
- Diphtheria Treatment
- Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
- Cochlear Implants
- Septoplasty Treatment
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded MNAMS – Membership of National Academic of Medical Sciences ( India) date 10.02.2004,
- Awarded – Prof P.K.Khasnobis Award – 2007 for best Article in Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck Surgery, 2007 June, West Bengal.
- Evalution of Vestibular function in otosclerosis before and after small fenstra stapedotomy – Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery 2001 January – March Vol. 53 No 1.
- Article entittled – evaluation of improvement of hearing in type I Tympanoplasty and its influencing factors – Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery 2006, July-Sep – Vol. 59, No.3
- Rhinoplasty and young's operation in atrophic Rhinitis - Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery, 2006 October – December, Vol 58. No.4
- The study of the Ideal Curvature of metallic tracheotomy tube in CA Larynx - Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Vol 63. No.3. July-Sep 2011
- Within out single flap tympanoplasty - State Journal of otolaryngology. W.B. 2007, December Vol.13 No. 2
- Malignant Melanoma of the nasal cavity - State Journal of otolaryngology WB 2008 December. Vol-14 No.2
- Air gun pellet in orbit. A case report - State Journal of otolaryngology WB 2009, June Vol 15. No1
- Evaluation of Vestibular exercises in management of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. - Indian journal of otolaryngology, Head-neck Surgery. April - June 2010, Vol. 62(2) 202-207
- Bilateral antrochoanal polyps - A case report - Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head-Neck Surgery, 62 ( Suppl) 83-84 2010
- Sinonasal and orbital Malignant Neoplasms in pediatric population : A study from a tertiary care centre in India. Journal f evidence based medicine and Healthcare Vol 2 / Issue 03 / January 19, 2015.
- Comparative study of intra osseous wiring, miniplate osteosynthes is and Reconstruction plate with bone graft in the method of treatment for mandibular fracture : Journal of evidence based medicine and Healthcare Vol 2 / issue 32 / August 10, 2015.
- Editor Asok K. Saha otology & middle ear surgery Japee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) ltd, 1st edition : 2016
- Worked as editorial board member from 2007 - 2009 State Journal of Otolaryngology, WB.
- Worked as faculty member for conducting several workshops at department of ENT & Head neck Surgery, Medical College, Kolkata.
- PGI Chandigarh, Resident teaching fellow , 1994 - 1997
- National Medical College, Consultant , 1997 - 1999
- Birpara SG Hospital Jalpiguri, West Bengal, Consultant , 1999 - 2003
- North Bengal Medical College, Resident Surgeon & Tutor , 2003 - 2005
- Medical College, Kolkata, Resident Surgeon & Tutor , 2005 - 2009
- Medical College, Kolkata, Assistant Professor , 2009 - 2014
- Medical College, Kolkata, Associate Professor , 2014 - 2018
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- MGM Medical College, Krishanganj, Professor , 2018
- Apollo Gleneagls Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Calcutta Heart Clinic, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Saltlake, Kolkata, Consultant
- ILS Hospital, Consultant
- GD Hospital & Diabetes Institute, Kolkata, Consultant
- Life member, Association of Otolaryngology of India,
- Life Member, Association of Phono – Surgery of India,
- Life member, Association of otolaryngology, West Bengal Branch.
1, Mall Road, Nagerbazar, Dum DumILS Hospitals, Dumdum
No schedules available.