Dr. Kaushik PanditEndocrinologist, DiabetologistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Endocrinology21 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cushing Syndrome
- Gestational Diabetes
- Gigantism and Acromegaly
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes Management
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Disorder Treatment
- Obesity Treatment
- Gestational Diabetes Management
- Bioidentical hormone therapies for men and women
- Foot infection
- Jaundice Treatment
- Thyroid Swelling
- Hyper / Hypo - Thyroidism Treatment
- PCOD/PCOS Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Goiter Treatment
- Diabetic Diet Counseling
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Parathyroid diseases
- Metabolic disease
- Insulin Treatment
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
- Diabetes in Children
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Iodine Deficiency Treatment
- Lactation Counselling
- Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
- Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
- Treatment of Underactive Thyroid
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the Best student in Physiology in Medical College, Calcutta - 1984
- Received the Gold Medal in the M.D (General Medicine) examination under B.R Ambedkar University, Agra - 1997,
- Post Doctoral Trainee, Dept. of Endocrinology, IPGME&R, Calcutta,
- Ranked first in the D.M. (Endocrinology) examination under Calcutta University - 2001
- Awarded the prestigious Albert Renold Fellowship from the European Association of Study of Diabetes - 2005,
- Awarded the prestigious Fellowship of the American College of Endocrinology - 2012,
- Awarded the best reviewer from Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism - 2012,
- Research studies have been published as papers in peer-reviewed journals either as author or co-author, and he has made several presentations at conferences in India
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology, Mar 2012, USA
- Albert Renold Travel Fellowship. European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes. 2005. Germany
- Senior Research Fellow in ICMR Project on Coronary Heart Disease with Dr K S Reddy as Principal Investigator. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Ketosis Resistant Young Diabetes. [As Senior Resident, Dept of Medicine, S N Medical College, Agra with Prof D K Hazra.]
- Co-Investigator on ICH-GCP International projects on Drug Trials (AGEE Study, Syr-322 Study, Altitude Study, etc. ).
- Prevalence of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus among Patients of Hypothyroidism in a Tertiary Care Center. Rudrajit Paul, Pradip Roychaudhuri, Pradip Kumar Sinha, Sekhar Mookherjee, Kaushik Pandit, Gouranga Santra. Indian J Endocr Metab. 2012; 16: 569-71.
- Metabolic Syndrome in South Asians. Kaushik Pandit, Soumik Goswami, Sujoy Ghosh, Pradip Mukhopadhyay, Subhankar Chowdhury. Indian J Endocr Metab. 2012;16:44-55.
- Natriuretic Peptides: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Use. Kaushik Pandit, Pradip Mukhopadhyay, Sujoy Ghosh, Subhankar Chowdhury. Indian J Endocr Metab. 2011;15:345-53.
- Myxedema Coma: A New Look into an Old Crisis. Vivek Mathew, Raiz A Misgar, Sujoy Ghosh, Pradip Mukhopadhyay, Pradip Roychowdhury, Kaushik Pandit, Satinath Mukhopadhyay, Subhankar Chowdhury. J Thyroid Res. 2011;2011:493462. Epub 2011 Sep 15.
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism Presenting as Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis: A Case Report and Review of Literature. Raiz A. Misgar, Vivek Mathew, Kaushik Pandit, Subhankar Chowdhury. Indian J Endocr Metab. 2011; 15(1): 54-6.
- Central Obesity but Not Generalised Obesity (Body Mass Index) Predicts High Prevalence of Fatty Liver (NAFLD), in Recently Detected Untreated, IGT and Type 2 Diabetes Indian Subjects. Debmalya Sanyal, Pradip Mukhopadhyay, Kaushik Pandit, Satinath Mukhopadhyay, Subhankar Chowdhury. J Indian Med Assoc. 2009; 107: 755-58.
- Clinical Profile of the Offsprings of Biparental Diabetics. Sachan A, Pandit K, Gantait K S, Hazra D K. Poster presentation at Annual Novo Nordisk Diabetes Update. 1997, Agra.
- High Prevalence of Modifiable Coronary Risk Factors in an Urban Indian Population Sample. Reddy K S, Pandit K, Pajnu A, Srivastava U, Nagtilak S B, Karmarkar M G and Wasir H S. Presented at the Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India. New Delhi, 1992.
- Electrocardiographic Abnormalities in Urban and Rural Population Samples. Pandit K, Reddy K S, Bahl V K and Wasir H S. Presented at the Annual Conference of Cardiological Society of India. New Delhi, 1992.
- International Training and Certification on ICH-GCP Guidelines. Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust, University of London.
- Online Certification on IHP-GCP for investigators. National Institute of Health, USA.
- Trained in Statistical Genetics from University of California at Los Angeles and CNAG, Barcelona.
- Trained in Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics. Course conducted by Steno Diabetes Centre, Denmark.
- Trained in Genetics in Diabetes. Course conducted by Steno Diabetes Centre, Denmark.
- Trained in Clinical Epidemiology. Course conducted by Johns Hopkins University of Public Health, USA and INCLEN. New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Visiting Consultant
- Apex Institute Of Medical Sciences, Consultant
- Belle Vue Clinic, Consultant
- Fortis Medical Centre, Consultant
- 47846 , 1990
- Member, AACE, 2000,
- Member, American Diabetes Association,
- Executive Committee Member, Endocrine Society of India
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
2/7, Sarat Bose Road, Opp. Minto ParkFortis Medical Center
No schedules available.