Dr. Ramesh AgarwallaGeneral Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Gastrointestinal SurgeonMBBS, MS - General Surgery, FRCS - Laparoscopic Surgery38 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Laparoscopic and open Surgery for Gall stones
- CBD stones
- Adrenal Gland
- All types of Hernia
- Cancer of stomach
- Rectal Prolaps
- Hepato-pancreatic-biliary Surgeon
- General Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Gastrointestinal Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Overseas surgical tutor and examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Tutor and guide for DNB Surgery and DNB Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Fellowship of Association of Indian Surgeons (FAIS)
- Fellowship of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (FALS).
- FIAGES: Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgery (FIAGES)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeon (FRCS)
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Eastern Bypass, Anandpur, Consultant
- Fortis Hospital & Kidney Institute, Kolkata, Consultant
- Calcutta Medical Centre Ltd, Consultant
- 43890 , 1985
- West Bengal Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association.
- Indian association of Gastrointestinal Endo surgeries (IAGES).
- Member, Hernia Society of India (HSI).
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
No schedules available.