Dr. Kalyan Kumar GangopadhyayEndocrinologistMBBS, MD, CCST, MRCP24 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Insulin Treatment
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Diabetes in Children
- Diet Counseling
- Diabetic Ulcer Treatment
- Thyroid Swelling
- Foot infection
- Diabetic Diet Counseling
- Diabetes Renal Failure
Awards and Recognitions
- Stephen prize for the best paper - West Midlands, UK.
- Owen Wade prize for the best case presentation - Birminggham, UK.
- Nussey prize for the best presentation - University Hospital Birmingham, U.K.
- First prize for the best case presentation - Society of Endocrinology, London & West Midlands annual registrar meet, Birmingham.
- Published more than 25 papers in national and international journals including British Medical Journal, Clinical Medicine, International journal of Clinical Practice, British Journal of Diabetes and Vascular Disease, Practical Diabetes International, Clinical Endocrinology
- Lead author of “Consensus evidence-based guidelines for in-patient management of hyperglycaemia in non-critical care setting as per Indian clinical practice” which is a guideline for doctors for managing diabetes in hospitalised patients in India
- Principal Investigator of several national and international trials
- Presented more than 12 papers in International meetings in Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Society for Endocrinology prize for the best presentation - London, February 2007
- West Midlands annual prize for the best presentation - Birmingham,UK, December 2006
- Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre,Kolkata, Consultant
- Peerless Hospital And Research Center Limited, Consultant
- University Hospital, Birmingham, UK, Consultant - Diabetecian , 1997 - 2009
- 49802 , 1992
- West Bengal Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association.
- Executive Member of Integrated Diabetes & Endocrine Academy.
- Endocrine Society of India.
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
No schedules available.