Dr. Jayesh Kumar JhaMedical Oncologist, Surgical OncologistMBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - General Surgery21 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Cancer Surgery
- Palliative Care
- Head and Neck Oncology
- External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Gynecological Cancer Treatment
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Giant Cell tumour Treatment
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- Medical Oncologist
- Surgical Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- MNAMS- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi- 2006.
- Special Training in Surgical Oncology- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Kolkata-1st August 2008 to 30th July 2011.
- Kolkata Medical College., Assoc.Prof
- AMRI Hospital, Mukandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Eastern Bypass, Anandpur, Consultant
- Mercy Hospital, Consultant
- GD Hospital & Diabetes Institute, Kolkata, Consultant
- 56616 , 2001
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Member, Association of Surgeons of India.
- Member, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists.
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
No schedules available.