Dr. Arup Ratan DuttaNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Nephrology37 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis
- Spousal Donor Transplantation
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Immunosuppression in Kidney Transplant.
- Renal Transplant Specialist
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease ( CKD )
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- BP with Kidney Disease
- Acute Renal Failure
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- 'Young Asia Investigator’ award at the International Society for Peritoneal dialysis conference at Seoul, Korea in 1998.
- Held several positions in the Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN) including that of Scientific Committee member and Zonal representative and Secretary of the Eastern Zone.
- One of the founder members of the Peritoneal Dialysis society of India (PDSI) and served as President (2008 - 2010).
- Gold Medal for being first in the Final MBBS examination of Calcutta University.
- Recipient of the prestigious Jagadish Chandra Bose National Science Talent Search Scholarship in 1975.
- Fortis Hospitals, Kolkata., Chief Nephrologist
- Calcutta Medical Centre, Consultant
- Fortis Medical Center, Consultant
- 42150 , 1983
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI).
111A, Rash Behari Avenue, GariahatFortis Hospital & Kidney Institute
No schedules available.