Dr. Saikat SarkarOrthopedist, Spine SurgeonMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery16 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Surgeries
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Spine Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- Mohua Silver medal for Securing Highest Marks in Pharmacology in the university examination(CU).
- Gold Medal in MS(orthopaedics) by WBOA.
- In 2011 He Passed MRCS from prestigious Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow,UK.
- He completed prestigious AO spine Fellowship(2013) from Sir GangaRam Hospital,New Delhi under the guidance of Dr.Shankar Acharya.
- In 2014 he participated in Dartmouth Hitchcock Spine Fellowship,USA as WBOA Fellow under the mentorship of Professor Dr.Dilip Sengupta.
- n the year 2017 Dr. Saikat spent 1 month in Schön Klinik Germany with professor C.Wimmer and got training in complex spinal deformity surgery being selected as international AO spine fellow.
- He was selected for prestigious IOAWOC fellowship in the subspeciality spine by Indian Orthopaedic Association in 2018.
- He was trained in minimally invasive spine surgery from Military Hospital, Chongqing, China.
- He was awarded several times for best paper presentation in spine in state conference.
- Dr. Saikat delivered several lectures as state and National faculty in different programmes to train young spine surgeons.
- Dr.Sarkar has presented many papers in state/National and International conferences.
- He is the author of the topic "Lumbar disc herniation" in internationally famous orthopaedics textbook-Turek’s orthopaedics :Principles and Their Applications,7th edition, published by Wolter Kluwer.
- MBBS (Hons, Gold Medalist)
- Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Faculty
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals,Kolkata, Consultant
- Columbia Asia Hospital Salt Lake, Kolkata, Consultant
- 60874 , 2005
P-48, Khirode Vidyavinod Ave, Bag Bazar Colony, BaghbazarEskag Sanjeevani Multispeciality Hospital
No schedules available.