Dr. Tarun Kumar PraharajCardiologistMBBS, MD, FACC32 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Heart Attack
- Chest pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Open Heart Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Received Swami Vivekananda and Alankar award from Honorable Governor of Goa, Shree S.C. Jamir, In 2007 in Kolkata.
- Successful Stent PTCA Performed on a Physically Disabled Patient
- Successful Treatment of a Patient Suffering From " Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome "
- Succesful Angioplasty at 94 year male
- Coronary Angioplasty on Patient with Triple Vessel Disease with Very Poor LV Function (Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy
- Opportunity to treat Mother Teresa in the year 1993 and 1996. On both the occasions she had undergone Angioplasty.
- B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre,Kolkata, Consultant
- Member, American College of Cardiology
34N Block - B , behind Cafe Coffee Day New AlipurDr. Paharaj's Heart Clinic
No schedules available.