Dr. Suchir MaitraENT/ OtorhinolaryngologistMBBS, DLO, MRCS, DOHNS20 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Endoscopic nasal surgery
- Snoring surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic dacrocystorhinostomy
- Grommet insertion
- Excision of branchial cysts
- Thyroglossal cyst excision
- Excision of facial malignant lesion
- Reconstruction with local flaps
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Benign tumours of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx. Robin Youngs and Suchir Maitra in Head and Neck surgery Edited by C.DeSouza, Longman India, (In Press)
- Nasal Foreign body, An unusual presentation Maitra S. Hobbs CG, Evans of Laryngology & Otology,UK, (2007), 121.271-273.
- Masson's Tumour: Differential Diagnosis of Neck Lump in Children Devesa.P.M. Sood.S, Chaudhari.M, Gupta.D, Maitra.S. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Extra, Vol l, Iss 3 , sep 2006, 196-199
- A Simple Technique To Avoid Staining of Skin Around Nasal Vestibule Following Cautery Maitra S, Gupta D ,Clinical Otolaryngology, 32,74.
- Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma- A review of ten cases Maitra S. Das S. Bhattacharya M N. Journal of Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences —2002. 24(2), 4-8.
- Fortis Hospital Kolkata, Consultant
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, ICCU
- Mission of Mercy Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford,UK, Senior House Officer
- Genesis Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Columbia Asia Hospital Salt Lake, Kolkata, Consultant
- 54699 , 1998
- West Bengal Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal
IB-193, Sector-III, Salt LakeColumbia Asia Hospital
No schedules available.