Dr. M.C. SealUrologistMBBS, FRCS - Urology46 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP)
- Reconstructive Urology
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery UrologyAndrology
- Open Prostatectomy
- Transurethral Resection of The Prostate (TURP)
- Urologic Oncology
- Prostate Laser Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Dysmenorrhea Treatment
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded a medal for proficiency in examination in General Surgery from the Institute of the Post Gradute medical Education & Research, Kolkata.
- Awarded College Scholarship/Freestudentship award for proficiency in Annual examinatio of M.B.B.S from Calcutta National Medical College.
- Awarded College Medal for proficiency in Chemistry in the Honours examination of the subject from Calcutta National Medical College.
- Awarded Schoenhaimar Memorial Medal for proficiency in Biochemistry in the Honours examination of the subject from Calcutta national Medical college.
- Awarded Gold Medal from IPGMER for securing first position in M.S. examination from Calcutta University.
- Awarded Ramesh Chandra Sen Memorial Gold medal for proficiency in Biochemistry & Organic chemistry in the Honours examination of the subject from the Calcutta National Medical College.
- Awarded Monomohan Ghosh and Certificate of Honor Memorial Medal for proficiency in Surgery in the University examination from Calcutta National Medical College.
- Awarded the College Medal, Dr. A.K. Pal Memorial Medal and Amiya Devi Medal for proficiency in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the University examination from Calcutta Medical College in the final year of MBBS
- Awarded Dr. Biren Das memorial Medal for securing highest marks in aggregate in all subjects and proficiency in MBBS examination from Calcutta National Medical College.
- Awarded Capt. Narendranath Dutt Gold Medal for securing the highest marks in Medicine, Surgery and Midwefery in Calcutta National Medical College
- Ranked first in MMS examination from Calcutta National Medical College and was awarded Dr. Soorjee Coomer Sarbadhikari Gold Medal.
- Ranked first in MBBS examination in Calcutta University with honours in Chemistry.
- Have the unique honor of the longest surviving Cadaver Transplant patient in India, who is also the only surviving Cadaver Transplant patient in West Bengal till today, operated on 6th June 1988.
- Joined as director Professor of Transplant unit College of Medical science, Bharatpur Medical College Nepal.
- FRCS-Royal College of Surgeons-Edin, Consultant , 1973 - 1976
- 31842 ,West Bengal Medical Council
- Member of Indian Medical Council.
- Member of West Bengal Medical Council.
- Permanent member of British Medical Council(on overseas list now).
- Full member of Medical Council.
RGM-2103, Teghoria, Major Arterial Road, New TownCharnock Hospital
No schedules available.