Dr. (Prof.) Satya Gopal MaityGastroenterologist, Internal MedicineMBBS, FICP, PDTG, MD - General Medicine41 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Gastric Disorders
- Peptic (Gastric) Ulcers
- Liver Disease
- Pancreatic Disease
- Colonic Polyps & Cancer
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Constipation (Irritable bowel)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Bile stone removal
- Damage to the pancreas or biliary tract caused by infection, cancer, alcohol, bleeding or obstruction.
- Drug metabolism
- Pancreatitis, usually when caused by alcohol consumption or gallstones
- Genetic and metabolic liver disease
- Liver cancer
- Liver transplantation
- Some tropical infections such as hydatid cyst, kala-azar or schistosomiasis
- Diseases of the liver related to excess alcohol consumption, including fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Viral hepatitis infections (hepatitis A, B, C and E)
- Abdominal pain
- Persistent nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss
- Swallowing trouble
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Governing Body Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Post Doctoral Training in Gastroenterology including endoscopy(2 yrs).
- Date of joining as Lecturer in 1991.
- Date of joining as Professor in 2001.
- Fellow of the Indian College of Physicians(1997).
- Thesis guide of Calcutta University.
- Examiner & Convenor of DM Gastroenterology, CU.
- Contributed in Medicine Update book of Association of Physician of India in 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004 and 2005.
- Management protocol of early decompensated chronic Liver disease.
- Management of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Management of Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- SSKM Hospital, Kolkata, Head of the Department
- Mercy Hospital, Consultant
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Kothari Medical Centre (KMC), Kolkata, Consultant
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- 32082 , 1969
- Member, Association of Physicians of India
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association
125/1, Park Street, Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017Mercy Hospital
No schedules available.