Dr. Tuphan Kanti DolaiClinical HematologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DNB - General Medicine, DM - Clinical Haematology22 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Post Induction Transplant
- Post Induction Therapy
- Bleeding Disorder
- Blood Cancers
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Hematologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal as best student in Medicine in the year 2004 in Institute of postgraduate medical education and research, Kolkata.
- Stood First and obtained highest marks in General Medicine in the Calcutta University Examination 2004.
- Dr Sukumar Mukherjee and Mrs. Bijoya Mukherjee Award (Gold Medal) as a best student in Medicine in the Year 2004, in the annual conference of API 2004 (West Bengal Chapter).
- 2nd Certificate of Honor as a best Thesis in General Medicine in the year 2001-2004 in Institute of postgraduate medical education and research, Kolkata.
- Completed FICP [Fellow of Indian College of Physician] – January 2017
- CME book of Association of Physicians of India, APICON2003 (ASSISTANT EDITORS)
- Disorders of iron homeostasis published on March 2010.
- Dr. Jay Krishna Mondal memorial oration’’2014 given by Indian Medical Association Howrah Branch.
- Dr J B Chattrejea memorial oration’2016 given by Calcutta Medical Club.
- 16th Dr B B Mukherjee memorial oration received on July 2017 by IMA Howrah Branch.
- Chapter of Tumor lysis in the souvenir of The East Zonal Lymphoma Conference held on November 2007.
- Chapter of CNS Leukemia in the book of ‘Management of acute leukemia in India’ edited by Dr Prantar Chakrabarti, February 2009.
- Chapter of Management of aplastic anaemia-what is new? Edited by prof MB Agarwal in Hematology Today 2010 book , January’2010
- Chapter of “Aplastic anaemia” the book of ‘The API Textbook of Medicine (9th Edition) edited by Dr.Y.P.Munjal, will be published on January’2011.
- Chapter of “Essential thrombocythemia” the book of ‘Myeloproliferative disorders in 2010’edited by Dr M Kar, published on November’2010.
- Chapter of Management of Iron chelating agents-2011. Edited by prof MB Agarwal in “Hematology Today 2011 book” will be published on January’2011.
- Chapter of “Treatment -Role of Rituximab” the book of ‘Post transplant lymphoproliferative disorders 2010” edited by prof MB Agarwal, published on March 2010.
- Chapter of “AML-CNS leukemia” the book of ‘Acute Myeloid Leukemia 2010’ edited by prof MB Agarwal, published on June 2010.
- Chapter of “Etiology of Iron deficiency anaemia” the CME book of ‘Disorders of iron homeostasis edited by Prof MK Ghosh, Dr M Bhattacharyya, and Dr T K Dolai, published on March 2010.
- Chapter of “Iron overload in MDS-what is new?” the CME book of ‘Disorders of iron homeostasis edited by Prof MK Ghosh, Dr M Bhattacharyya, and Dr T K Dolai, published on March 2010.
- AMRI Hospital, Salt Lake, Consultant
- Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital (NRSMC&H), Professor - Hematology Department , 2005
- Belle Vue Clinic, Consultant
- Ruby Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Sabong Rural Hospital, Midnapur, West Bengal, India, GDMO (general duty medical officer) , 2004 - 2005
- Ghatal Subdivision Hospital, Midnapur, West Bengal, India, Physician , 2005 - 2005
- Merry Land Nursing Home, Consultant
- Association Of Physician of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Calcutta Medical club
9, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street (Formerly Loudon StreetBelle Vue Clinic
No schedules available.