Dr. Shuvo DuttaCardiologistMBBS, MD, MRCP, FRCP, FACC34 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Angiogram & Angioplasty
- Primary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty
- Rotablation With Stenting
Awards and Recognitions
- Implanted First Bioreservable Vascular Scaffold in Eastern India and also in India on 21/12/2012.
- Performs the highest No. of Intervention in eastern India with Excellent result for the last several Years.
- Guideline committee expert member of Indian Hypertensive Society to formulate Indian Guidelines for Hypertension 2013.
- Receives Several Gold Medals 1st certificate of Honours in MBBS Course
- Stood Fast in Diploma In Cardiology Examination 1983 Calcutta University
- Program Incharge Post Graduate Diploma Course in Cardiology IGNOU. B M BIRLA HEART Research Center
- First in Diploma in Cardiology, Kolkata University, 1983.
- 1st Certificate in Honors in Forensic medicine, 1976.
- Gold Medal in Honors in Ophthalmology, 1976.
- Gold Medal and First in Pharmacology, 1975.
- Nandulal Goopta University Scholarship in Pharmacology, 1975.
- Awarded National Science Talent Search Scholarship, 1969.
- Awarded Gandhi Centenary Certificate of Scholarship, 1969.
- B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre,Kolkata, Consultant
- 37858 , 1976
- Member, Asia Pacific Society of Cardiology.
1/1, National Library AvenueB M Birla Heart Research Centre
No schedules available.