Dr. Dhiman KahaliCardiologistMBBS, MD, Dip.Card, DM - Cardiology33 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- LMT Angioplasty
- Complex Multivessel Angioplasty
- Primary Angioplasty
Awards and Recognitions
- Implanted First Bioreservable Vascular Scaffold in Eastern India and also in India on 21/12/2012.
- Performs the highest No. of Intervention in eastern India with Excellent result for the last several Years.
- Guideline committee expert member of Indian Hypertensive Society to formulate Indian Guidelines for Hypertension 2013.
- Receives Several Gold Medals 1st certificate of Honours in MBBS Course
- Stood Fast in Diploma In Cardiology Examination 1983 Calcutta University
- Program Incharge Post Graduate Diploma Course in Cardiology IGNOU. B M BIRLA HEART Research Center
- First in Diploma in Cardiology, Kolkata University, 1983.
- 1st Certificate in Honors in Forensic medicine, 1976.
- Gold Medal in Honors in Ophthalmology, 1976.
- Gold Medal and First in Pharmacology, 1975.
- Nandulal Goopta University Scholarship in Pharmacology, 1975.
- Awarded National Science Talent Search Scholarship, 1969.
- Awarded Gandhi Centenary Certificate of Scholarship, 1969.
- Fellow of Royal Society of Tropical Medicine (FRSTM)
- Executive Committee Member, CSI, 2004 to 2006.
- Executive Committee Member NIC (National Intervention Council 2013) to be held in Kolkata, April 2012 to 2014.
- Elected as Executive Committee Member, Cardiological Society of India, 2015 to 2017.
- Incidentally also Executive Committee Member, CSI from 2013 to 2015, Dec.
- B.M.Birla Heart Research Centre,Kolkata, Consultant
- 37701 , 1979
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Association of Physician of India (API)
- Indian Medical Association
- International Cardiology Forum (ICF)
- Stering Committee Member, Stroke Prevention in Arterial Fibrillation.
1/1, National Library AvenueB M Birla Heart Research Centre
No schedules available.