Dr. Amit GhoseUrologistMBBS, MS, FRCS, Diploma in Urology29 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Minimally Invasive Urology
- Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- Prostate Laser Surgery
- Open Prostatectomy
- Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP)
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment/Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- Calcutta University Gold Medalist in Surgery for achieving First Position in M.S. Surgery.
- Second position in University Final Examination in Surgery - M.B.B.S.
- University Honours in Chemistry, Anatomy and Surgery.
- Government Prize in Clinical Surgery.
- Certificate of Honours in Surgery.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- 42013 , 1983
- Member, Urological Society of India (USI)
- Member, IMA
- Member, Uro link of BAUS
- Member, Overseas Doctors Association in UK
- Member, British Medical Association
58, Canal Circular Rd, UltadangaApollo Gleneagles Hospital
No schedules available.