Dr. Mahesh Kumar GoenkaGastroenterologistMBBS, DM - Gastroenterology, MD - Medicine32 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Hepatitis / Jaundice/ Cirrhosis
- GI Bleed
- Gall Bladder disease
- Ulcer disease
- GI Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Awards and Recognitions
- SISCO PENTAX ORATION for 2002 awarded by Society of G.I. Endoscopy for contribution in the field of G.I. Endoscopy.
- Research fellowship awarded by Indian Assocaition for Study of the Liver (1993) for research contribution in the field of hepatology.
- Silver Medal (1st Order) for securing 1st position in M.D. (Medicine) at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- First in the first MBBS examination of Calcutta University (awarded Maharaja Gwalior Prize) 5. Silver Medal for the best student in 1st year class in M.B.B.S. 6. Gold Medal for the best student in Anatomy in 2nd year M.B.B.S.
- 410654 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 1983
- Secretary, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (2009 - 15)
- Life Member,Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Life Member, Indian Association for the Study of the Liver (INASL)
- Life Member,Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Fellow, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Fellow, American College of Gastroenterology ( ACG ).
- Life Member,Indian Medical Association ( IMA )
- Life Member,Association of Physicians of India.
- Ex- Joint Secretary, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- Ex- Executive Council Member, Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Executive council member, Indian Pancreatic Association
- Life Member, American Gastroenterology Association.
- Life Member, National Task Force for Hepatitis C & Hepatocellular cancer
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, official Journal of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- Fellow, West Bengal Academy of Science & Technology (2011 onwards)
986/3, Jessore Road, between Laketown & Bangur AvenueThe Apollo Clinic Jessore Road
No schedules available.