Dr. Nikhil SonthaliaInternal Medicine, GastroenterologistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Gastroenterology, DNB - Gastroenterology10 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Acute on chronic liver failure on chronic liver failure
- Chronic hepatitis B
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Complications of cirrhosis
- Obstructive jaundice
- Chronic diarrhoea
- GI bleeding
- Oesophageal motility disorder
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- Berenson International Scholar in Advanced Endoscopy, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston,USA.
- European Speciality Examination in Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Royal College of Physician, UK)
- Post Fellowship training in Advanced Endoscopy, Institute of Digestive Disease, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong .
- Berenson Scholarship in Advanced Endoscopy, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA,2019
- Third in the University – D.M. Medical Gastroenterology 2017.
- Dr M.S Kekre Best Resident Award 2017 (as DM resident/trainee in Gastroenterology)
- WINNER of National (All India level) Torrent Young ScholarAwards(TYSA), in Gastroenterology, 2016.
- WINNER of West Zone Torrent Young Scholar Awards (TYSA), in Gastroenterology, 2016.
- Award for best platform/oral presentation in Gastroenterology at All India Physicians Associations Conference 2013, Coimbatore for the following presentation: Metronidazole V/S Rifaximin for the treatment of hepatic encephalopathy: a hospital based comparative study.
- 2nd at National (All India Level) 7th Torrent Young ScholarAwards(TYSA), in Internal Medicine, 2013
- Winner of East Zone 7th TorrentYoung ScholarAwards(TYSA), in Internal Medicine, 2013
- Prize for best Poster presentation at 3RD Annual Conference ofAssociation of Physicians of North Bengal, CME- 2012.
- Senior Class Assistantship award in the subject of Microbiology during MBBS.
- Prosectorship award in the subject of Anatomy during MBBS.
- Honours in the subject of Anatomy during MBBS.
- Winner of Quiz competitions at college level
- Various Private clinics and hospitals in Mumbai, Hepatologist and Therapeutic Endoscopist
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA, Berenson Scholar in Advanced Endoscopy
- Institute of post graduate and Medical education and research, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, Post MBBS Rotatory Internship-
- Dept of Internal (General) Medicine, Medical College and hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal, India, Junior Resident
- Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Ch. Hospital , Mumbai , Maharashtra,India, Senior Resident
- Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Ch. Hospital , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India, Senior Registrar
- Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Ch. Hospital , Mumbai , Maharashtra , India, Super Speciality Medical Officer (Faculty Member)
- 66680 ,West Bengal Medical Council, 2011
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- World Endoscopic Organisation (WEO)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
- Indian National Association of Study of Liver disease (INASL)
986/3, Jessore Road, between Laketown & Bangur AvenueThe Apollo Clinic Jessore Road
No schedules available.