Dr. Trishit RoyNeurologistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Neurology41 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke.
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
- Headache disorders.
- Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson's disease.
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease).
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy.
- Spinal cord disorders.
- Speech and language disorders.
Awards and Recognitions
- Institute Hony Prof. and Ex - Director : Bangur Institute Neuroscience & Psychiatry Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research SSKM Hospital, Calcutta.
- Publication : Scientific – Over 150 National & International Journals.
- Examiner in Neurology: Diplomat National Broad of Examinations and different Universities of the country.
- Thesis Guide & Thesis Adjudicator : Calcutta University & other universities.
- World Congress of Neurology
- International Epilepsy Congress
- Asia Oceania Epilepsy Congress
- Asia Oeeanion Neurology Congress
- Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN)
- Neurological Society of India
- Past President of Indian Epilepsy Association (West Bengal Chapter).
- Ex Central Committee member of Indian Epilepsy Association
- President of Association of Neuroscientists of Eastern India
- Member of the P G Faculty Council in Medicine, Calcutta University
- Member of West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Member of Alzheimer's & Related Disorder society of India
- Executive Member & Chairman of Scientific Committee Of Multiple Sclerosis Society of India.
- Working President of Students Health Home WB Associated with oilier social organizations.
- Hony. General Secretary of the Student Health Home, WB Till date.
48/1F, Lila Roy Sarani, Near Gariahat PantaloonsApollo Gleneagles Medical Centre- Gariahat Road
No schedules available.