Dr. Anirban ChatterjeeVascular Surgeon, Emergency CareMBBS, DNB - General Surgery26 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Open procedures
- Endovascular procedures
- Endovascular repairs using covered stent grafts for aneurysms & dissections
- Embolization of Tumours
- Aneurysms and AVMs
- Deployment of IVC Filters
- Venous Stenting
- Hybrid procedures along with Endovascular Lasers
- Endovenous Laser & Radio Frequency Ablations.
- Arterial/Venous Malformations
- Leg Swelling
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Venous Disorders (Deep Venous Thrombosis,Varicose Veins,Chronic Venous Insufficiency Syndromye)
- Vascular Surgeon
- Emergency Care
Awards and Recognitions
- CCST - Internal Medicine - Royal College Of Surgeons, England, 2008
- MRCS (UK) - Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), U.K, 2003
- Dr. Chatterjee is particularly interested in vascular practice research precisely Hybrid Vascular Surgeries with vascular management of peripheral AVMs, to look forward to newer management strategies leading to brighter outcomes preserving the quality of
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Consultant - Vascular Surgery
- Peerless Hospital And Research Center Limited, Kolkata, Consultant
- Apollo Gleneagles Medical Centre, Consultant
- AMRI, Consultant
- Indian Institute of Neurosciences, Consultant
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Belle Vue Nursing Home, Consultant
- Nightingale Hospitals, Kolkata, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- 52340 , 1995
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Member, European Society for Vascular Surgery.
- Member, Vascular Society of India.
- Member, Venous Association of India.
- Member, Association of Surgeons of India.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
48/1F, Lila Roy Sarani, Near Gariahat PantaloonsApollo Gleneagles Medical Centre- Gariahat Road
No schedules available.