Dr. Prasenjit ChatterjeeMedical Oncologist, Radiation OncologistMBBS, Diploma in Radio Therapy, DNB - Radiotherapy, MD - Radiotherapy30 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Lung & Mediastinal Tumors
- Gastro-Intestinal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Cancer Vagina
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Lung & Mediastinal Tumors
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Ovarian Cyst
- Gastroenteritis Treatment
- Cancer of Stomach
- Medical Oncologist
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Received Best Paper Award In The 1st SAARC Conference On Clinical Oncology Held In Dhaka, Bengalidesh, In March 2001
- Received Bharat Jyoti Award On Behalf Of IIFS On December 2010
- Selected For Best Citizen India, Published By International Publishing House On 2010
- Rashtra Pratibha Puraskar (2012)
- Co -investigator in International Breast Cancer Clinical Trial
- Organise REVISIT programme in India for Junior Oncology fraternity (SanAntonio Breast cancer gr.)
- National and International publication including UICC [United International Cancer Conference]
- Published a handbook on 'Modern Radiotherapy" in January 2010.
- Write regular articles on health related issues on the weekly magazine called "HEALTH" available in select metros only
- Poster Presentation on- Efficacy and Safety of First line Bevacizumab plus Chemotherapy in non squamous Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) On 6th July 2011 in 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer(WCLC), Amsterdam
- Co author for Oral Presentation - Evaluation of sequential Chemo Radiation with Hypo Fractionated Radiotherapy for Unresectable Non Small Cell Lung Cancer - An India experience Dr. S. Saha / Dr. P.Chatterjee On 4th July 2011 in 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer(WCLC), Amsterdam
- INVITED FOR PANEL DISCUSSION ON- LIFE AFTER ADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY - long term follow up outcomes in young breast cancer patient on 22nd June 2011 held in Hyatt Regency, Kollkata
- Invited as a panelist in 1st Brinker Awardee programme on Breast Cancer, organised by Artemis Cancer Centre on 13th December 2010.
- Honoured to be a sole invitee from Eastern zone India to participate in TNT Course held in Mumbai 22nd-23rd may2010, on behalf of Abbott Nutrition
- Invited as a panelist to discuss - "Tobacco and Oral cancer and its related myth", on behalf of Global Cancer Trust held in Kolkata, February 2010.
- Invited to attend the Asia Pacific Breast Cancer Summit held in Hochi Minh City, Vietnam, May 2008.
- Organised as an Executive Committee Member in International Union against Cancer [UICC], ICRETT training workshop held in AMRI hospital, Kolkata, October 2007.
- Invited as a faculty in CME on Palliative care and 3rd Annual Conference of North East Zonal Chapter of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India [AROI] held in Agartala, September 2007.
- Meherbai Tata Memorial Hospital, Jamshedpur, Visiting Consultant , 1997 - 1998
- Chittranjan National Cancer Institute [Regional Cancer Centre], Consultant , 1998 - 2001
- Woodlands Hospital, Kolkata, Senior Consultant – Onco Medicine
- Mission Of Mercy Hospital, Served In Charitable Trust Hospital , 1997 - 2009
- Subodh Mitra Cancer Hospital, Served In Charitable Trust Hospital , 1997 - 2016
- Meherbai Tata Memorial Hospital(MTMH), Consultant , 1997 - 1998
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Salt Lake, Kolkata, Consultant
- Genesis Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- 48959 , 1990
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncology of India
- Member, Indian Cooperative Oncology Network
- Member, Paediatric Radiation Oncology Society
- Member, International Lung Cancer Society
- Member, Cancer Patients Aid Association
- Member, American Society of Radiation Oncology
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology
JC - 16 & 17, Salt Lake City Block-A, Scheme-L11 Salt Lake CityAMRI Hospital Saltlake
No schedules available.