Dr. Gomatam Raghavan Vijay KumarNeurosurgeonFRCS - Neurosurgery, MBBS32 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- General Surgeries
Awards and Recognitions
- Resident/Fellow Award of the Ohio State Neurosurgical Society, Nov. 1997, Ohio, USA, for best Research Presentation.
- Dr. B.C. Roy Memorial Award for Best Student, Medical College, Calcutta, 1989.
- University Gold Medal for Best Student, Calcutta University, 1988.
- University Gold Medal in Surgery, Calcutta University, 1988.
- University Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Calcutta University, 1988.
- Sir Frank Connor Silver Medal for Best Student in Surgery, Medical College, Calcutta, 1988.
- Gold Medal in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical College, Calcutta,1987.
- Goodeve Prize in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Medical College, Calcutta, 1987
- Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Director
- AMRI Hospital, Salt Lake, Kolkata, Consultant - Neuro Surgeon
- 47798 , 1990
- Council Member of the AO Spine India Chapter from May 2006-2008.
- Chairperson for Education (Neuro) of the AOSpine Asia Pacific region from May 2008-Aug 2011.
- Educational Advisor for AOSpine International
- Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI).
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
JC - 16 & 17, Salt Lake City Block-A, Scheme-L11 Salt Lake CityAMRI Hospital Saltlake
No schedules available.