Dr. Nirmalya DebOrthopedistMBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, M.Ch - Orthopaedics21 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Joint replacement and Arthroplasty
- Regional Disorders
- Foot and Ankle
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pelvi-acetabular Trauma
- Hand Fractures
- MIPO Surgery
- Bone Tumor Treatment
- Treatment For Bone Fracture
Awards and Recognitions
- DePuy arthroplasty fellowship - Peerless Hospital - 2013
- Arthroscopy fellowship - Ortho One Hospital - 2014
- Goplakrishnan Arthroscopy Fellow (Indian Arthroscopy Society)
- Completed Master of Science in Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation technologyMSc (Ortho), University of Dundee, U.K
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedics fromIPGME&R,The WestBengal University of HealthSciences, Kolkata
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Technology from University of Dundee, U.K
- First Professional MBBS, CNMC & H, University of Calcutta. Junior Class Assistant in Biochemistry.
- Second Professional,CNMC & H, University of Calcutta. Junior Class Assistant in FSM. Proficiency in Microbiology.
- Third Professional,CNMC & H, University of Calcutta. Proficiency in Surgery.
- Presented a paper on ‘Interosseous bone grafting in delayed union or infected nonunion in tibial diaphyseal fractures’. WBOA meet at Midnapur, West Bengal in February, 2005.
- Presented the same paper at Bhubaneswar at the OOACON, February 2006. As exchange fellow to attend the OOACON,2006 at Bhubaneswar.
- Presented a paper on interosseous bone grafting in delayed union & nonunion of infected tibial diaphyseal fractures at the IOACON held at Kolkata in 2007. IOACON, 2007 at Kolkata.
- Presented a paper on “Comparative Evaluation Of Proposed Mukherjee’s Shoulder Scoring With Others For Effective Evaluation Of Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty In The Indian Scenario”. At the IOACON held at Bhubaneswar in Nov. 2009.
- Presented the same paper at the WBOACON. Held at Siliguri in Feb. 2010
- Research Project on “Evaluation of externalfixation of distal radial fractures in the short term” and the simultaneous development of an indigenous fixator for distal radial fractures as part of the research work. MSc (Ortho) project, University of Dundee, U.K., carried out at the IPGME & R, Kolkata since 29/10/2009 till June 2011.
- Research Project on the ‘Design, development and evaluation of an external fixatordevice for distal radial fractures’ MCh Orth project undertaken at the University of Dundee, U.K., from November 2011 till April 2012.
- Belle Vue Clinic, Kolkata, Orthopaedics Surgeon
- Apex Institute Of Medical Sciences, Consultant
- University of Dundee, Consultant
- R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Senior resident - Orthopedic
- K P C Medical College & Hospital, Senior Resident - Orthopedics
- Ortho-One Hospital , Coimbatore, Clinical Fellow - Department of Arthroscopy
- Peerless Hospital & B.K.Roy Research Center, Kolkata, Clinical Fellow - Department of Arthroplasty
- Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, Scotland, U.K., Clinical Fellow
- Institute of Child Health, Kolkata, Senior Resident - Paediatric Orthopaedics
- SSKM hospital, Kolkata, House surgeon - Orthopedics
- Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata, House surgeon - Plastic surgery
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur, Consultant
- Sri Aurobindo Seva Kendra, Consultant
- Apollo Clinic Narendrapur, Consultant
- Medica Superspecialty Hospital (MSH), Kolkata, Consultant
- 57098 , 2001
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Royal college of surgeons England
- Board of Specialty Societies (BOS)
230, Barakhola Lane, Purba Jadavpur, Behind Metro Cash n Carry, Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700099AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur
No schedules available.