Dr. Ritesh KauntiaNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DNB - Nephrology14 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
- Disorders of Electrolytes
- Glomerular Diseases
- Tubular Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Obstructive uropathy
- Renal Vascular Disorders
- Congenital Kidney Disorders
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Ttransplantation
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Interventional Nephrology
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Vascular Access Creation
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Poster titled ‘Late post-partum pre- eclampsia with posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome’ in 64th Annual conference of Association of Physician of India held in January 2009, at New Delhi.
- Poster titled ‘Retrospective analysis of vitamin D and parathormone levels in patients with chronic kidney disease in a tertiary care hospital in North Indian population’ in 44th Annual conference of Indian Society of Nephrology held in December 2013, at New Delhi.
- Poster titled ‘AV fistula creation by nephrologists: A North Indian experience’ in 9th International congress of International Society for Hemodialysis held in September 2015 at Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
- Oral presentation titled ‘Successful autologous bone marrow transplantation and kidney transplantation in a patient with multiple myeloma’ in North Zone Indian Society of Nephrology Conference held in February 2017, at SGPGI, Lucknow.
- Panel Discussion on topic ‘Small Vessel Vasculitis- Pre & Post Transplant Challenges’ inNEPH-IMMUNE 2019, held at Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi, on 3rd February, 2019.
- Faculty in AMRICON, MEDICINE UPDATE 2019, held at Science City, Kolkata on 23rd-24th February 2019.
- Guest Lecture titled ‘lnterventions in Renal Replacement Therapy’ in AMRICON3D Cardiology Update 2019, held in June 2019, at Hotel ITC Sonar, Kolkata.
- Kauntia R, Valsalan R, Seshadri S, Pandit VR, Prabhu MM : Late postpartum post-partum pre- eclampsia with posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: case report; Indian Journal Of Medical Science: November 2009;63(11):508-11.
- Dissertation topic: Indian Council of Medical Research sponsored study on ‘Comparative study of Apolipoprotein A1 and B and their ratio with fasting lipid profile in patients with and without coronary artery disease’.
- Dissertation topic: ‘To evaluate the profile and the impact of antibiotic coated urinary catheter on the incidence of early urinary tract infection post renal transplantation’.
- R Kauntia, V Bhargava, P Gupta, G Bajpai: Dengue fever-induced thrombotic microangiopathy: An unusual cause of renal failure. Indian J Nephrol 2017; 27:321-3.
- R Kauntia, V Bhargava, P Gupta, DS Rana: Pulmonary calcifications: Is it an entity in present day dialysis? Indian J Nephrol. 2019 Mar-Apr; 29(2):128-131.
- AIIMS, New Delhi, Senior Resident - Rheumatology , 2011 - 2012
- Calcutta National Medical College, Senior Resident , 2012 - 2013
- Sir Gangaram Hospital, Senior Resident - Nephrology and Renal Transplant Medicine , 2013 - 2017
- Max hospital, Saket, Associte Consultant - Nephrology and Renal Transplant Medicine , 2016 - 2017
- AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria, Kolkata, Consultant
- Future Diagnostics, Consultant
- RB Diagnostics, Consultant
- Apple Medical Service, Consultant
- Healmax Hospital, Consultant
- Patliputra Nursing Home, Consultant
- Avishkar Diagnostics, Consultant
- Life Line Nursing Home, Jamshedpur, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Mukandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- 75880 , 2007
- Indian Medical Association-North West Kolkata
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)
- American Society of Nephrology
Block-A, Scheme-L11 P-4&5, Gariahat Rd, DhakuriaAMRI Hospital,Dhakuria
No schedules available.