Dr. Sumita SahaPediatrician, Pediatric NeurologistMBBS, MRCPCH, Diploma in Child Health (DCH) 23 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Calcutta University, 1998.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Endo Tracheal ntubation
- Intra-arterial (Invasive) Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Umbilical Line Placement (Both Umbilical Vein and Artery) - Use of Umbilical Vein is common practice
- Chest Tube Placement
- Percutaneous (PICC) Line Placement
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Exchange Transfusion
- Hemodynamic Monitoring
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Surfactant Therapy
- Promotion of Breast Feeding and Lactation Advice
- Education of Families/Parents
- Neonatal Cranial Ultrasound Scan
- Functional Echocardiogram.
- Pediatric Neurologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Annual conference of National Neonatology forum of India 2014.
- Symposia on advance Ventilation 2013.
- Joss S, Hobson E. Nasopharyngeal teratoma associated with a complex congenital cardiac anomaly. Case report. Clinical Dysmorphology April 2007; 16(2) : 113.
- Formally taught and supervised midwives who were undertaking the "Bradford University Course of Newborn Examination" at Airedale Hospital, UK.
- Taught many undergraduate medical students at Hospitals in Nottingham, Birmingham, Middlesborough etc. in the UK.
- 2015 - 2017, Pediatric Clinic, Senior Consultant
- 2016 - 2017, Fortis Hospital Kolkata, Consultant
- Genesis Hospital, Kolkata, Visiting Consultant
- 54984, 1999
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- West Bengal Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Report an Error
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
1470, Rajdanga Main RoadGenesis Hospital
83/10, Anima Appartment, Jessore Road, Dakbanglow More Crossing, BarasatSuraksha Polyclinic, Barasat