Dr. Anindya ChattopadhyayPediatrician, NeonatologistMBBS 21 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Burdwan Medical College, West Bengal in 1990. MS in the field of Enteric Fever and its surgical complications from Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 1993. MCh in Paediatric Surgery at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1996.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Neonatal Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Paediatric Solid Tumors.
Awards and Recognitions
- Has got seven gold medals for performances in various medical subjects during his study of M.B.B.S.
- Was awarded a Bronze Medal during his study of MS (General Surgery) examination for the best performance in his batch.
- Visited St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, US as a Fellow in the International Outreach Program of the Institute in September 2003.
- B.C. Roy Post Graduate Institute of Paediatric Science., Department of Paediatric Surgery
- 48255, West Bengal Medical Council, 1990
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
Kasba Golpark, E. M. BypassRuby General Hospital1Patient Experience
127, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Nitai Nagar, MukundapurMedica Superspecialty Hospital
IB-193, Sector-III, Salt LakeColumbia Asia Hospital1Patient Experience
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences