Dr. Ritwik GangulyOrthopedistMBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery 10 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Orthopedic treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- pelviacetabular surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Bone Tumor Treatment
- Treatment For Bone Fracture
Awards and Recognitions
- Honours in Ophthalmology, from West Bengal University of Health Sciences - 2009
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine - JAPAN
- Fixation of clavicle fractures (anatomic contoured as well as hook plates), Reconstruction of AC joint, PHILOS plating (proximal humerus), humerus and forearm plating, fixation of intra-articular elbow fractures and volar locking plate fixation for intra-articular distal radius fractures. I am familiar with mini-fragment fixation for hand fractures. I have considerable experience of dealing with hand injuries and tendon repairs.
- Bankart and Rotator cuff repair done in Arthroscopic technique.
- Undertook a research during 2010-2013 in Calcutta, India entitled : Relevance of paratricipital posterior approach in distal humerus fracture fixation.
- Ritwik Ganguli, Priyanka Pahari; Paratricepital Approach for fixation of distal humerus fractures in adult-Global journal for research analysis; volume-6,issue-6,June-2017.ISSN No 2277-8160;
- Priyanka pahari, Ritwik Ganguli; Relationship of BMI, Vitamine D, and BMD in age and gender linked population-Indian Journal of applied research; Volume-7, issue-7, July-2017,ISSN-2249-555X;
- AO Trauma course, burdwan, india.
- Ace Trauma courses, ioacon 2012, ghaziabad, nodia.
- Thr basic ioacon2012 ghaziabad, nodia.
- Eastern india initiative for orthopaedic training at nrs medical college on 10-12 th february 2010.
- Dr d k dhalokia cme at ioacon12 on 24 nov 2012 at gaziabad.
- Pgt course at ioacon 12 at gaziabad on 28 november 2012.
- Post graduate instructional course at mamc,new delhi on 10 november 2012.
- Post gradute instructional course at burdawan medical college at burdawan on 1-3rd february 2013.
- Kolkata Arthroscopy and sports surgery conference 2016.
- AO Trauma course 2016.
- Kolkata Arthroscopy and sports surgery conference 2015.
- Indian orthopaedic association conference 2015.
- Traumacon in Mumbai 2014.
- Kolkata Arthroscopy and sports surgery conference 2014.
- Cadeveric pelvic acetabular workshop at nrs medical college,kolkata on 31 july 11.
- Basic cadeveric knee arthroplasty at nrs medical college on 19 june2010.
- AO Trauma advanced symposium on fixation of osteoporotic fractures on 3rd september, 2011 at kolkata,india.
- 2016, Wakamatsu hospital, Japan, Clinical Fellow
- 2014 - 2015, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata, Clinical associate
- 2014, KPC Medical College, Asst. Professor & Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Mukandapur, Kolkata, Consultant
- AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria, Consultant
- 2014, IRIS Hospital, Kolkata, Visiting Consultant
- 2013 - 2014, RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata, Senior Resident (Orthopaedics)
- 2009 - 2010, North Bengal Medical College, WB, House Staff (ENT)
- 2008 - 2009, North Bengal Medical College, WB, Intern
- Hindustan Health Point Pvt Ltd, Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata, Consultant
- 64536, 2009
- MS - Orthopaedics
- DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- West Bengal Orthopedic Association
Report an Error
Kasba Golpark, E. M. BypassRuby General Hospital1Patient Experience
Block-A, Scheme-L11 P-4&5, Gariahat Rd, DhakuriaAMRI Hospital,Dhakuria1Patient Experience
K P C Medical College and Hospital Campus, P/1-1, Jadavpur Station Rd, Jadavpur University Campus Area, JadavpurKPC Medical College & Hospital
2406, Garia Main Road, Hindusthan More, Landmark: Near State Electricity BoardHindustan Health Point
230, Barakhola Lane, Purba Jadavpur, Behind Metro Cash n Carry, Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700099AMRI Hospital, Mukundapur11Patient Experience