Dr. Prosenjeet SarkarObstetrician, GynecologistMBBS, DGO, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology 12 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Prosenjeet Sarkar has garnered a lot of acclaim as a prominent Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Kolkata. He has specialized degrees along with substantial training in Advanced Endoscopic/Laparoscopic Surgery (Minimally Invasive Surgery). Dr. Prosenjeet obtained his MBBS from Medical College, Kolkata, followed by MS (Ob-Gyn) and PG Diploma in Obsterics and Gynecology (DGO). He is now an expert in advanced endoscopic surgeries (laparoscopic hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy, myomectomy, adhesiolysis, and hysteroscopy), infertility treatments and other treatments for gynecological problems. He can handle high-risk pregnancy, painless normal delivery, C-section, repeated/multiple miscarriages, primary/secondary infertility (IUI), teenage gynecological issues, menopause, HRT (hormonal replacement therapy), gynecological cancer, contraception, family planning, scarless surgery (nondescent vaginal hysterectomy), urinary problems (urogynecology), and non-surgical treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. At present, Dr. Prosenjeet is working at Apollo Clinic Prince Anwar Shah Road, Woodlands Multi-Specialty Hospital, Belle Vue Clinic, and Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Center. Known for his amicable communication skills, he regularly attends CMEs and patient awareness programmes across India to promote endoscopic surgery among the masses at an economical cost.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Painless normal delivery
- Caesarean Section
- Repeated /Multiple Miscarriages
- Primary or Secondary Infertility, IUI
- Advanced Endoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy)
- Teenage Gynecological problems
- Menopause & HRT (Hormonal replacement therapy)
- Gynecological Cancer
- Contraception and Family Planning
- Scarless surgery : Nondescent vaginal Hysterectomy
- Urinary problems (Urogynaecology)
- Non Surgical treatment of Heavy menstrual bleeding
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Life Member, Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE).
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Bengal Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (BOGS).
- Fellowship, Indian College of Maternal and Child Health, Kolkata.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA) & IMA Academy of Medical Specialities.
- Life Member, National Association for Voluntary Sterilization and Family Welfare of India.
- Life Member, Indian Public Health Associations
8/5, Alipore Rd, Kolkata, West BengalWoodlands Hospital
2, Rawdon StreetBhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre
57A/1A, Purna Das RoadGolpark Medical Centre
P-72, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045Apollo Clinic PA Shah Road7Patient Experience