Dr. Fakhra MasroorObstetrician, GynecologistMBBS, DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology 22 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies and laparoscopy surgeries
Awards and Recognitions
- Completed FIAOG (Fellow of Indian Academy of Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Dec 2018
- Hands-on training in the Hysteroscopy under Dr. Osama Shawki in Sep'18.
- Advanced USG training in Reproductive Medicine from IRM (Institute of Reproductive Medicine) of Dr. B.N. Chakravarty - Dec'18.
- 2005 - 2006, BR Singh Hosptal, Eastern Railway Kolkata, House staff-ship - Obs & Gyn department
- 2006 - 2009, BR Singh Hosptal, Eastern Railway Kolkata, DNB (PGT) training in Obs & Gyn
- NOVA - IVI Kolkata, Doctor - Infertility treatment
- 65403, West Bengal Medical Council, 2010
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Associate Member RCOG (London)
- Life member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Life member of FOGSI
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
Report an Error
13A Hemchandra Naskar Road,Beliagata Kolkata - 700010The Apollo Clinic Beliaghata