Dr. Deepak Sankar RayNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Nephrology 18 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Deepak Shankar Ray is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist in Mukundapur, Kolkata and has an experience of 14 years in this field. Dr. Deepak Shankar Ray practices at Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences in Mukundapur, Kolkata and Dr Deepak Shankar Ray in Mukundapur, Kolkata. He completed MBBS from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1995, MD - Radiothrapy from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 2001 and Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR) from Catalyst Clinical Services, New Delhi in 2010.He is a member of Indian Brachytherapy Society, European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO), Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) and Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO).MBBS from Utkal University, 1980, MD (General Medicine,from Utkal University,1984 and DM (Nephrology) from AIIMS, New Delhi
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Renal Transplant (Recipient)
- Renal Transplant (Donor)
- Catheterization - CAPD
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded ESTRO Technology Transfer Grant - 2010
- Contact Person Scientific Query, Clinical Trials Registry of India (CTRI)
- Best Paper Award in Rapicon, 1996 at Madras for the paper on “Spectrum of Acute Intrinsic Renal Failure in Railway Hospitals”.
- Best Paper Award in Railway conference, Calcutta in 1996 for the paper on “SLE Nephropathies, our experience”.
- Juthica Majumdar Memorial Award for the Best Paper Presentation on “Subclavian Catheterisation” in 1990.
- Dr. Ramdas Memorial Award for the Best Paper Presentation in 1989 on “Spectrum of Kidney Diseases in Railway Hospitals of Eastern India”.
- African Oncology Institute, Libya, Consultant
- Manipal Hospital, Consultant
- GSL Medical College, Consultant
- Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital, Consultant
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Consultant
- Armenian Church Trauma Centre, Head of Department
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata, Head of Department
- MD - General Medicine
- DM - Nephrology
- Member, Indian Brachytherapy Society
- Member, European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Member, Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology (ISNO)
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences