Dr. Arup Ratan DuttaNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Nephrology 37 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS Calcutta Medical College in 1982. MD(Medicine)-Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 1986. DM(Nephrology) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh in 1989. Visiting fellowship in Toronto Hospitals, Canada.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Chronic Peritoneal Dialysis
- Spousal Donor Transplantation
- Continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)
- Immunosuppression in Kidney Transplant.
- Renal Transplant Specialist
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease ( CKD )
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- BP with Kidney Disease
- Acute Renal Failure
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- 'Young Asia Investigator’ award at the International Society for Peritoneal dialysis conference at Seoul, Korea in 1998.
- Held several positions in the Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN) including that of Scientific Committee member and Zonal representative and Secretary of the Eastern Zone.
- One of the founder members of the Peritoneal Dialysis society of India (PDSI) and served as President (2008 - 2010).
- Gold Medal for being first in the Final MBBS examination of Calcutta University.
- Recipient of the prestigious Jagadish Chandra Bose National Science Talent Search Scholarship in 1975.
- Fortis Hospitals, Kolkata., Chief Nephrologist
- Calcutta Medical Centre, Consultant
- Fortis Medical Center, Consultant
- 42150, 1983
- MD - Medicine
- DM - Nephrology
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN).
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India (PDSI).
12, Loudon StreetCalcutta Medical Centre
111A, Rash Behari Avenue, GariahatFortis Hospital & Kidney Institute
2/7, Sarat Bose Road, Opp. Minto ParkFortis Medical Center