Dr. Abhishek MaityNephrologist/Renal SpecialistMBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Nephrology 10 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Critical care Dialysis.
- CRRT & Hybrid techniques of Dialysis.
- Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Vascular Access (temporary & permanent).
- General Kidney & Urinary Tract Check up.
- Preventive Nephrology (prevention of Diabetic Kidney Disease, Hypertensive Kidney Disease etc).
- General Nephrology (Acute Renal Failure)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular diseases
- Heridofamilial Kidney Diseases
- Urinary Tract Diseases
- Renovascular Disease
- Dietary Counselling & Nutritional support for Kidney patients and those at risk for Kidney diseases.
- Diabetic Kidney Diseases services.
- Renoprotection strategies.
- Cardiorenal services.
- Chronic Kidney Disease services.
- Paediatric Nephrology.
- Extracorporial removal of poisons, drugs.
- Kidney Transplant.
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Honours in several subjects during MBBS course.
- Certificate of Merit for MD Thesis.
- Responsible for JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation at Nephrology Department of SRMC.
- Mission Of Mercy Hospital & Research Center, Consultant
- Quantum Kidney Care, Director & Consultant
- MD - Medicine
- DM - Nephrology
125/1, Park Street, Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017Mercy Hospital