Dr. Rajesh JindalMedical OncologistMBBS, DM - Oncology 26 years experience
Professional StatementIn his long-standing career spanning more than 24 years, Dr. Rajesh Jindal has spearheaded some great projects in the medical field. Attached with various hospitals and medical institutions in India and overseas, he did impressive work in Oncology at different points in his career. At AIIMS, New Delhi, Dr. Rajesh initiated work on neo adjuvant chemotherapy in advanced head and neck cancers. He teamed up with Dr. S H Advani at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and pioneered chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. As an Oncologist, Dr. Rajesh is capable of performing chemotherapy, breast biopsy, ovarian cancer surgery, prostate cancer surgery, autologous stem cell transplant for lymphoma, oral cancer surgery, allogeneic bone marrow transplant, pediatric bone marrow transplant, and other treatments. Lung and GI tract tumors are his other special areas, and he can offer suitable treatments for cancers of the eye, bladder, esophagus, liver, lung, skin, penile region, pancreas, small intestine, and bone marrow. Dr. Rajesh’s professional journey includes stints as Medical Oncology Specialist at King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia, Research Fellow & Consultant at AMRI Hospital, Consultant Pool Officer at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital and Consultant at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, and Tata Memorial Hospital. He is presently recruited as Consultant Oncologist at Apollo Clinic Prince Anwar Shah Road, Fortis Hospital and Belle Vue Clinic, and as Visiting Consultant at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital Howrah, and Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences. An alumnus of the University of Rajasthan – MBBS and MD (Radiotherapy) – Dr. Rajesh extensively publishes his research findings in different international and national journals. He also attends and presents papers in international and national conferences. Dr. Rajesh is a member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) and Indian Cooperative Oncology Network (ICON).
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Cardiac MRI
- Vascular image
- Eye ultrasound
- MRI Defecography
- Panoramic radiology
- Simple radiology
- Medical Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Published Multicentric Extradural Paraganglioma with Multiple Skeletal Metastases – British Journal of Radiology, October 1992; Volume65, No. 778:938-939.
- Published • Hydroxyurea as Radiation Sensitiser in Advanced Head and Neck Malignancies – Ind.J.Radiol.Image, 1992; 2:143-146
- AMRI, Apollo, Hospital, Kolkata., Research Fellow in Medical Oncology
- King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia, Medical Oncologist., Associate Consultant in Medical Oncology
- AIIMS, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, New Delhi., Consultant Pool Officer
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi., Senior Resident
- 10133, Rajasthan Medical Council, 1985
- DM - Oncology
- Member, Rajasthan Medical Council.
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
Report an Error
124, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, MukundapurRabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences
49/101 Prince Golam Md Shah RoadDr Rajesh Jindal Clinic1Patient Experience
P-72, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045Apollo Clinic PA Shah Road7Patient Experience