Dr. Indranil MallickMedical Oncologist, Radiation OncologistMBBS, MD - Radiotherapy, DNB - Radiotherapy, PDCR 11 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Indranil Mallick has done his MD in Radiotherapy from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh in the year 2005 and completed his DNB in 2006. He was a recipient of the Kataria Memorial Gold Medal as the best postgraduate student among all specialties in PGIMER. He has worked at the Tata Memorial Hospital till 2008 and then completed a clinical fellowship in Radiation Oncology at the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto, Canada prior to joining Tata Medical Centre in 2010.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Prostate cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Anal canal and esophagus
- Modern intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Head and neck and GI cancer
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) techniques in prostate
- Medical Oncologist
- Radiation Oncologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Kataria Memorial Gold Medal – Best Postgraduate of the Year (2006) – PGIMER, Chandigarh. (Awarded by the President of India Dr APJ Abdul Kalam)
- Silver Medal (First Order) – Merit during Postgraduate Studies (2003-2005) – PGIMER, Chandigarh (awarded by the Vice-President of India Dr VS Shekhawat).
- Rani Parwati Devi Award – Best Paper Award in AROICON 2006, Ludhiana
- Best Paper Awards in NALCON 2005; UTDRO Research Day 2010.
- Travel grants: EORTC-PROBE Patient Reported Outcomes Symposium, Brussels Nov 2009; ASTRO IMRT/IGRT/SBRT Symposium, Dallas, May 2010.
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada, Clinical Research Fellow
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai., Senior Registrar
- Cancer Center Welfare Home and Research Institute (CCWHRI), Thakurpukur, Kolkata., Consultant
- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, (PGIMER), Chandigarh., Junior Resident
- Tata Medical Cancer Hospital & Research Center,Kolkata, Consultant
- MD - Radiotherapy
- DNB - Radiotherapy
- Member, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)
- Member, European Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member, American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
14 MAR(E-W), New Town, Rajarhat, Opp New Town Police StationTata Medical Center1Patient Experience