Dr. Vikash MaskaraInternal Medicine, DiabetologistMBBS, MD - Medicine 12 years experience
Professional StatementHoning his skills for more than 11 years, Dr. Vikash Maskara has gained substantial merit as an Internal Medicine Physician and Diabetologist in Kolkata. His academic credentials include MBBS, MD in Medicine and MRCP. A competent specialist, he is well-versed in providing treatment for a variety of health conditions, such as type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, liver dysfunction, aneurysm, thyrotoxicosis, otitis externa, malignant otitis externa, and thyroid gland disorders. Further, he has bagged prestigious laurels in the course of his career, including University Topper rank, Gold Medal in Internal Medicine, Medal from the Association of Physicians of India (West Bengal Chapter) and Specialty Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes from Royal College of Physicians (UK). In the past, Dr. Vikash has served professional stints as Registrar, Critical Care Unit at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Senior Resident, Dept. of Cardiology at National Medical College and Hospital, and Clinical Tutor, Dept. of General Medicine at Medical College Kolkata. Presently, he is attached with Subidha Medicines and Polyclinic North 24 Parganas, and Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Jessore Road. Dr. Vikash believes in building a professional and personal rapport with his patients and offers excellent medical services. Passionate about keeping himself abreast with the latest advancements in his area of specialization, he attends various CMEs and conferences in the capacity of Speaker on a regular basis.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- DISORDERS OF THYROID GLAND
- Internal Medicine
Awards and Recognitions
- HE WAS UNIVERSITY TOPPER AND RECEIVED GOLD MEDAL IN INTERNAL MEDICINE IN 2009
- RECEIVED MEDAL FROM ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICIANS OF INDIA, WEST BENGAL CHAPTER.
- HE HAS COMPLETED SPECIALTY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN ENDOCRINOLOGY AND DIABETES FROM ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS,UK.
- HE ATTENDED VARIOUS CME's AND CONFERENCES AS SPEAKER.
- 2011 - 2013, MEDICAL COLLEGE KOLKATA, CLINICAL TUTOR IN THE DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL MEDICINE
- NH NARAYANA GROUP OF HOSPITAL BARASAT, CONSULTANT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEDICINE AND DIABETOLGY
- 59703, West Bengal Medical Council
- MD - Medicine
Report an Error
1847/3, Pratapadittya Road Barasat, Near - Barasat 11 no Railway gate, Po-Hridaypur, North 24 ParganasSubidha Medicines & Polyclinic1Patient Experience