Dr. Debmalya BhattacharyyaHematologistDM - Clinical Haematology, MBBS, MD - General Medicine 12 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Debmalya Bhattacharyya is a well-respected Hematologist, famous for his thorough understanding of disorders and extensive knowledge on treatments. He attained MBBS from Calcutta University, MD (General Medicine) from SCB Medical College, Cuttack and DM (Clinical Hematology) from West Bengal University of Health Sciences. Practicing for around a decade in Kolkata, Dr. Debmalya is serving currently as Consultant Hematologist and Hematologic Oncologist at Apollo Clinic Prince Anwar Shah Road and Peerless Hospital Panchasayar. A competent doctor, he can provide specialized services like chemotherapy, stem cell transplantation, hemophilia and blood transfusion.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Blood Transfusion
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- all types of blood related disorders
Awards and Recognitions
- He also got an opportunity to work as an observer in the Leukemia Department of MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas, USA (one of the worldwide premier Institute for cancer patients).
- He has comprehensive training in performing all complicated chemotherapy protocols and procedures including bone marrow aspiration & biopsy
- Peerless Hospital in Panchasayar, Kolkata, Consultant
- 63479, West Bengal Medical Council
- DM - Clinical Haematology
- MD - General Medicine
- International Member of American Society of Hematology
- Life member of Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- member of the Bone marrow Transplant team of Apollo Hospital, Kolkata.
Report an Error
66/92 Barasat Road, Ground Floor, Near Wireless Gate, Nona Chandanpukur Kolkata- 700122Apollo Clinic Barrackpore2Patient Experience
P-72, Prince Anwar Shah Rd, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal 700045Apollo Clinic PA Shah Road7Patient Experience