Dr. Sanchaita DasGynecologist, Laparoscopic SurgeonMD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery 14 years experience
Professional StatementAn alumnus of University of Calcutta, Dr. Sanchaita Das is one of the best Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialists in the city. Armed with over 12 years of experience, Dr. Das’ area of expertise lies in High Risk Pregnancy, Menopausal Health, General Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology, and Minimal Access Gynaecology. She is a pleasant conversationalist and cares deeply for her patients, taking the time out of her busy schedule to explain the problem in detail and update them on their progress. Granted a Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons, she is associated with various clinics, like Eden Clinic and Narayana Hospital. The services offered by Dr. Das include Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, Pregnancy Diseases, Female Sexual Problems, Doppler Scan in Pregnancy, Medical Termination of Pregnancy, Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, and Nutrition for Pregnant Women.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
Awards and Recognitions
- I have received a special mention from Narayana Health annual meet across all NH group of hospitals for electronic medical records keeping and documentation.
- 2015, Narayana Health, Senior Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 2018, Neotia Healthcare Initiative Limited, Senior Consultant
- NHS, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- 56463, West Bengal Medical Council
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, UK
Report an Error
1317, Krishna Nagar Road, Near Barasat Fire StationThe Apollo Clinic Barasat7Patient Experience