Dr. Paromita SrimaniGynecologistMBBS, DGO, MRCOG 11 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Managing obstetric & gynaecological emergencies
- Conducting normal labour and instrumental delivery
- Performing critical operations viz. Cesarean section, abdominal & vaginal hysterectomy, laparotomy, ovariotomy, myomectomy.
- Performing gynaecological day care procedures
- high risk pregnancy,
- infertility and other gynaecological disorders
- Trained in Ultrasonography
Awards and Recognitions
- Trained in Operative laparoscopy from Minimally Invasive Surgery Training Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
- RCOG BPS (Basic Practical Skill) Course from SDM College of Medical Sciences, Dharwad
- Trained in Ultrasonography- Basic and Advanced Course, from Health Care Diagnostic Centre, Kolkata
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of contraception and emergency contraception (EC) among women experiencing unwanted pregnancy: Indian Journal of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology, June 2010.
- 2012, Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Barasat, Visiting Consultant in the Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- 2011 - 2013, Aditya Medical Park, Barasat, Visiting Consultant in the Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- OPD, in-patient care and obstetric and gynaecological surgeries., Consultant
- 58995, West Bengal Medical Council, 2003
- Member of Bengal Obstetrician and Gynaecological Society
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
Report an Error
1317, Krishna Nagar Road, Near Barasat Fire StationThe Apollo Clinic Barasat7Patient Experience