Dr. Indrajeet Kr. TiwaryGastroenterologistMBBS, DA(Kol), FICM, DID(AUS), MD - Tropical Medicine 18 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Gastroenterology Critical Care
- Liver Transplant intensivist
- Infectious disease specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- "Most Promising GI & Liver Tx Intensivist in Eastern India 2018“by Prime Time in Aerocity New Delhi.
- Two E-Poster in ISCCEM – Criticare’2018 (Varanasi, India).
- Role of CRRT in reducing hyperannemia in acute liver failure – A Case Report.
- Complicated Vivax malaria presenting as Acute Renal Failure.
- Poster Presentation in 52nd ERA-EDTA Congress, London, the UK in 31st May 2015 on “SPECTRUM OF RENAL DISEASE IN A COHORT OF HIV INFECTED ANTIRETROVIRAL NAVE PATIENTS.”
- Best Poster Presentation in ANZICS, Adelaide, Australia in 2013 on “PREVENTION OF RENAL DISEASE IN ANTIRETROVIRAL NAVE HIV INFECTED PATIENTS”.
- Successfully conducted the highest number of Liver Transplant around 10 cases in eastern India – as Chief Liver Transplant Intensivist.
- Lead role as Chief Transplant Intensivist in 1st successfully cadaveric related Liver Transplant successful in eastern India.
- Cadaveric related Liver Transplant in AGHL – lead as Chief Transplant Intensivist.
- Dr Tiwary is presently managing 25 bedded specialized Gastro – Critical Care and Liver Transplant Unit as In-Charge for last 8 years, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
- Joint Organising Secretary – International CME on Infectious Diseases – STMID (2016).
- Dr Indrajeet Kumar Tiwary received a fellowship in GI Endoscopy from AHERF (2015).
- Dr Indrajeet Kumar Tiwary received a fellowship in Critical Care medicine from Martin Luther Christian University (2016).
- Organising Secretary in GASTROCON (2012, 2015, 2017, 2018).
- Received Prize in Poster Presentations Award in Prof. P.C. Sen Memorial Competitive Poster Presentation (2010).
- 1st in GLAXO Medi-Mind Quiz (2007).
- 1st in TRIATHLON,sabdik,lobelia ,college fest (2000).
- 1st in Medi-Quiz (R.G.Kar Medical College & Hospital, 1998).
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Consultant Gastrosciences & Liver Transplant Intensivist
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Incharge Gastro Critical Care & Liver Transplant Units
- Institute of Gastrosciences & Liver, Incharge and Chief Intensivist
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, Incharge and Chief Intensivist
- RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata, Senior Resident in Anaesthesiology
- RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata, Junior Resident in Neuro-Medicine
- AHERF, Fellow GI Endoscopy
- AHERF, Assiciate Professor
- 58339, West Bengal Medical Council, 2003
- MD - Tropical Medicine
- Life Member, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGIE)
- Life Member, School of Tropical Medicine & Infectious Disease (STM & ID)
- Life Member, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Editorial Board Member of Newsletter
- Member of Drug Formulary Committee
- Member of Infection Control Committee at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- American College of Gastroenterology(ACG)
Report an Error
Signature Building, Unit Number A3, Nawapara Road, Landmark: Between Chinar Park and City Center - 2The Apollo Clinic Chinar Park7Patient Experience
Kaikhali, Chiria More, (Opp - Shiv Shitala Mandir) Kolkata 700052 WBArika Mediworld Clinic