Dr. Ahindra Mohan SahaENT/ OtorhinolaryngologistMS - ENT, MBBS 42 years experience
Professional StatementProf. (Dr.) Ahindra Mohan Saha is a veteran ENT Specialist, Head-Neck Surgeon and Medical Professor in Kolkata. During his long career spanning over four decades, he was conferred the esteemed accolade 'Life Time Achievement Award’ by the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal branch. After achieving MBBS from University of Calcutta, he completed MS ENT from PGI, Chandigarh with flying colours bagging a Silver Medal for meritorious performance. Dr. Ahindra is enthusiastic about staying updated on the latest developments in his medical domain and offers advice to medical aspirants as Faculty Member of under-graduate, post-graduate and DNB course departments across multiple institutions. He also serves as External Examiner for under-graduate and post-graduate examinations for several Indian universities. His prior experience includes a long tenure as Professor, Dept. of ENT and Head-Neck Surgery, Calcutta Medical College and stints as Professor and HOD, Vivekanada Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata and KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur. Also worth mentioning are his contributions to the medical field in the form of scientific publications in diverse national and international journals, roles in various national and international conferences/seminars and august presentations as Speaker for different programs aired on Doordarshan (Kolkata), Sonar Bangla, CTVN Channel and FM Radio. Alongside, other prestigious designations held by Dr. Saha include Ex-Editor, Journal of Otolaryngology, Journal of West Bengal Branch, Ex-All India President for NES India and Ex-President of AOI, West Bengal State apart from various substantial roles in different medical societies across the country.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Head and Neck Pain
- Head & Neck Surgery
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Awards and Recognitions
- Silver Medal in recognition for merit in first order in MS (ENT) examinations- PGI, Chandigarh.
- 'Life Time Achievement Award’ by the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, West Bengal branch
- Calcutta Medical College (Kolkata), Professor and HOD for ENT and Head-Neck Surgery
- KPC Medical College & Hospital (Kolkata), Professor and HOD for ENT and Head-Neck Surgery
- 31792 , 1969
- MS - ENT
- Former All India President, NES (India)
- Former President, AOI (West Bengal Branch)
- Former Editor, Journal of Otolaryngology, Journal of West Bengal State Branch.
Report an Error
DLF Galleria, New Town, Action Area-IB, RajarhatApollo Clinic NewTown (NABL ACCREDITED)9Patient Experience