Dr. Binayak SinhaEndocrinologist, DiabetologistMBBS, Diplomate in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism 24 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Binayak Sinha is a reputed Diabetologist and Endocrinologist, practicing for more than 26 years in Kolkata. Adept in all spheres of general endocrinology, his special interests are obesity, pregnancy and diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and reproductive problems. Dr. Sinha pursued MBBS from the University of Calcutta, followed by MRCP from the Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom. Being selected in the prestigious Midlands training program was another moment of pride for him, the completion of which bagged him a Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Diabetes Endocrinology. Dr. Sinha’s professional experience encompasses roles as Consultant Physician at University Hospital, Birmingham and Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Fortis Hospital Anandapur and Apollo Clinic Salt Lake. His memberships include Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI), Endocrine Society India (ESI) and Integrated Diabetes Endocrine Academy (as Joint Secretary). Dr. Sinha has a glorious record of laurels, including the Young Scientist Award at International Congress on Hormonal Steroids and Hormones and Cancer, Japan (2002) and Dr. A. C. Ukil Memorial Oration, IMA National Conference, Burdwan (2007). Having devoted years to research and specialized training in reproductive diabetes and endocrine diseases, Dr. Binayak can offer various medical services, such as obesity treatment, type 1/2 diabetes management, metabolic disease, thyroid swelling, gestational diabetes management, diabetes in children, foot infection, lactation counseling, dyslipidemia, jaundice treatment, PCOD/PCOS treatment, metabolism, endocrinology children, pituitary diseases, parathyroid diseases, diabetic diet counseling, hypertriglyceridemia, bioidentical hormone therapies for men and women, insulin treatment, and more.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Obesity Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Gestational Diabetes Management
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
- PCOD/PCOS Treatment
- Pituitary Diseases
- Goiter Treatment
- Metabolic disease
- Diabetes in Children
- Hyper / Hypo - Thyroidism Treatment
- Iodine Deficiency Treatment
- Parathyroid diseases
- bioidentical hormone therapies for men and women
- Thyroid Disorder Treatment
- Thyroid Swelling
- Foot infection
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Lactation Counselling
- Jaundice Treatment
- Endocrinology Children
- Diabetic Diet Counseling
- Insulin Treatment
Awards and Recognitions
- Young Scientist Award International Congress on Hormonal Steroids and Hormones and Cancer, 2002, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Dr A C Ukil Memorial Oration 2007 - IMA National Conference, Burdwan.
- 49849, West Bengal Medical Council, 1992
- Diplomate in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Member, Research Society for Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI).
- Member, The Diabetic Association (UK).
- Member, Endocrine Society India (ESI).
- Member, Joint Secretary - Integrated Diabetes & Endocrine Academy (IDEA).
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
Report an Error
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
JC - 16 & 17, Salt Lake City Block-A, Scheme-L11 Salt Lake CityAMRI Hospital Saltlake1Patient Experience
DC Block, Office Tower, City CentreThe Apollo Clinic Saltlake (NABL ACCREDITED)9Patient Experience