Dr. Subrata MalakarDermatologistMBBS, MD - Dermatology, DCH 38 years experience
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
Awards and Recognitions
- His quest towards academics never faded even after completion of his education & he went ahead to do many publication (a total of over 90) in various national & International journals.
- He has been the author of three books, ‘An approach to Dermatology’, ‘Dermascopy for darker skin’ & ‘Atlas of Trichoscopy- basic to advance learning’ (in press).
- He has conducted workshops overseas both in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka and also in various cities of India.
- He has been invited as a guest speaker in Holland, China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and also in many places in India.
- He has been the Chairman Scientific Committee in Dermacon 2003 & also the organising secretary of the 1st Dermatosurgery Workshop of its kind held at Kolkata in 1996.
- He has been awarded with Glaxo Oration at Dermacon Bangalore in 2000.
- MD - Dermatology
GD-381, Sector 3, Landmark: Beside GD MarketRita Skin Foundation