Dr. Soura MookerjeeCardiologistMBBS, DTM, H, MD - Medicine, DM - Cardiology 40 years experience
Professional StatementDr. Soura Mookerjee is a Consultant Cardiologist in Kolkata with more than 20 years’ experience. He is currently an Associate Professor of Cardiology at Medical College, Kolkata. He is available for consultation at Welkin Medicare (Garia), Horizon Lifeline (Entally), and three other clinics in Baruipur. Dr. Mookerjee holds several medical degrees - an MBBS (1981), an MD in Medicine (1992), and a DM in Cardiology (1997). He also has a Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (DTM&H), which he obtained in 1985. He has published several papers in National and International Journals and attended a number of Conferences of the European Society of Cardiology in Europe, and the World Congress of Cardiology in Beijing and Dubai.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Awards and Recognitions
- International and ten National publications in peer-reviewed Journals
- Numerous publications in Indexed Journals.
- Attended: European Society of Cardiology Conference. Vienna.
- Attended: European Society of Cardiology Conference. Munich.
- Attended: European Society of Cardiology Conference. Paris.
- Attended: World Congress of Cardiology. Beijing.
- Attended: World Congress of Cardiology. Dubai.
- Welkin Medicare, Doctor
- Horizon Lifeline, Doctor
- Sparh, Doctor
- Mangaldeep, Doctor
- Mangalmoyee, Doctor
- North Bengal Medical College, Doctor
- North Bengal Neuro Centre, Cardiologist
- MD - Medicine
- DM - Cardiology
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- European Society of Cardiology
88, College Street, Chittaranjan AvenueKolkata Medical College1Patient Experience
2/ I, Taniya Apartment, Garia Place RoadDr. Soura Mookerjee Clinic
Meghnad Saha Sarani, Ward 2, Pradhan NagarNorth Bengal Neuro Centre Pvt. Ltd