Dr. Shuvanan RayCardiologistMBBS, MD, DM - Cardiology 29 years experience
Professional StatementMD in cardiology, 1983. DM in cardiology, 1992.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Complex Interventions including Left main
- Peripheral Interventions
- Balloon Dilatation
- Peripheral Arteries
- Coronary Arteries
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM).
Awards and Recognitions
- National Scholarship.
- First certificate of honours in anatomy.
- Govt. Scholarship for the Merit of proficiency.
- Rakhal Das Silver Medal for Medicine.
- College Silver for Medicine during his MBBS.
- Awarded scholarship in MD Entrance examination - 1981.
- Stood First in DM (Cardio).
- Performed more than 5000 interventional procedures.
- 2000, Charles Nicole Hospital, Rouen, France, Interventional Cardiology as a Fellow in
- 2004, San Giovanni Batista Hospital, Tourin, Italy, Consultant
- 2011, Rotational Atherectomy & IVUS in Miyazaki, Japan, Consultant
- DM - Cardiology
- Member, Fellow socirty of Cardovascular Catheterization & Angiography.
- Member, Fellow Cardiological Society of India.
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
Tribeni Apartment Garia Main Road,opp. Sitalamandir Kolkata- 700 084Remedy Diagnostics