Dr. Krishna PoddarAnesthesiologist, Pain Management SpecialistMBBS, Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anesthetists (FFPMRCA) 29 years experience
Professional StatementMBBS from Pandit JNM Medical College, Ravishankar University Raipur Chattisgarh, 1988. M.D - Anaesthesiology, Pandit JNM Medical College, Ravishankar University Raipur Chattisgarh, 1992. Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management by Aesculup Academy in Delhi, 2006.
Share your experienceShare Profile
Question & answer
- Chronic Pain like Back pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neuropathic pain Management
- Interventional Pain Procedures like Trigeminal Block
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Intercostal Block
- Sympathetic Block
- Superior Hypogastric Block
- Coeliac Block
- Ganglion Impar Block
- Interventional Spinal Procedures - discography and Disc Injections
- Transforaminal BloKolkata Pain Clinic ck
- Facet Block
- Epidural Injections
- Percutaneous Discectomy by APLD and Disc Decompressor
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Neuromodulation Procedures-spinal and Peripheral Nerve Stimulaters
- Intrathecal drug delivery Pumps
- Spasticity Management
- Labour Analgesia
- Acute pain management in all conditions including trauma
- Postop Pain
- Pain Management in ER
- Regional Techniques like spinal
- continuous epidural anaesthesia
- caudal block
- brachial plexus block and other regional anaesthetic blocks.
- Pain Management Specialist
Awards and Recognitions
- Secretary Indian Society for Study of Pain West Bengal since 2009.
- Member Editorial Board ISSP PainJournal since 2008.
- Chairman Indian Medical Association Speciality Division North West Branch.
- Scientific Secretary Indian society of Anaesthesiologists Kolkata Metro city Branch.
- Eastern Zonal coordinator AORA India.
- 2008, AMRI Hospital Dhakuria, Classes for DNB students
- 2008, Dardia pain Clinic Kolkata, Faculty in aesculup academy
- 50518, West Bengal Medical Council, 1993
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anesthetists (FFPMRCA)
- Member, West Bengal Medical Council
- Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Member, Indian Society for Study of Pain.
- Member, WIP (World Institute Pain).
- Member, IASP (International Association for Study of Pain).
- Member, ISA (Indian Society of Anaesthesiology).
Report an Error
No. 730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, AnandapurFortis Hospital
9, Dr. U. N. Brahmachari Street (Formerly Loudon StreetBelle Vue Clinic
AL- 49, Sector 2, Midland Park, Landmark: Near Tank Number 8Kolkata Pain Clinic