Your Challenges. Our Solutions.
- Accessible, timely healthcare services
- No geographical & infrastructure limitations
- Ready-to-use telemedicine setup
- Accurate, reliable patient database
- Technological advancement & integrated healthcare
- Monitor, evaluate, & deliver optimal health services
Multiple Tools. One Goal.
Accessible Healthcare for All.
Governments can use Command to establish an interconnected system that manages patient flow & enables doctors/staff across multiple government hospitals to relieve administrative burdens, upload paper prescriptions, close care gaps, conduct teleconsultations, view business analytics, & maintain centralized healthcare data of the population.
A Machine Learning-based predictive queue management system for centralized monitoring of patient flow at various points. Improve service quality in government healthcare facilities with end-to-end patient visit transparency.
A compact software that helps government physicians generate digital prescriptions & manage all their appointments (in-person/telemedicine), & follow-ups from a single platform. Perfect for streamlining clinical practices, maintaining confidential medical records, & strengthening physician-patient relationships.
A Cloud-based EHR software for e-prescription generation & systematized digital archiving & transmission of patient medical information in government hospitals. Hands-on access to prescriptions & citizen health data promotes medication adherence, health status monitoring, & preventive care.
CareClues Patient App
An intuitive, personalized medical assistant for digitized healthcare services on the go. Citizens can find government doctors across multiple specialties for appointment bookings, telemedicine, diagnostic tests, & emergency services.
We align our goals & objectives with your government’s master plan to improve the health of your citizens via technology & enabling data exchange for service delivery.
Our collaborative strategy focuses on four areas:
- Ensure digital health governance arrangements
- Overcome foundational challenges in terms of infrastructure & standards
- Prioritize improvements in the current healthcare system
- Build the digital skills & knowledge of local healthcare providers