Looking for a COVID-19 test?

CareClues partner hospitals and clinics have been approved by ICMR to conduct COVID-19 RT-PCR test.

iv psoriasis under my breasts. It pains a lot and the skin is v v red. Sometimes I see a few cracks also in the area that bleed..how can I cure this? Wt cream or treatment do u suggest?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

Yours could be a case of inverse psoriasis that often affects skin folds like armpits, areas under breasts, buttocks, near the genitals, etc. and appears as inflamed skin patches. There may be fissures or cracks in these creases of skin that pain and/or bleed. Several treatment options are available for you depending on the type of psoriasis you have, severity of symptoms, areas affected, presence/absence of infections, etc. Your dermatologist may recommend either of these or some other treatment: low potency corticosteroids, calcipotriol, tacrolimus, pimecrolimus, coal tar ointments, anthralin, or other creams and ointments. For now, we advise you to avoid scratching or rubbing the patches, and use moisturizers in adequate quantities.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
82 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
82 anonymous users currently online