My name is Manmohan. I am 42 years old. Male. I experience hypersnsitivity of the penis. This is causing a lot of issues sexually. How to decrease sensitivity sexually?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

Hypersensitivity can occur for different reasons, and it can result in unhappy outcomes like premature ejaculation. Treatment normally requires a doctor’s help but home remedies might also help in some cases. Proper penis care regimen is required as the skin needs to be kept as healthy as possible. This is achievable via the use of a good quality penis health cream, especially ones containing Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which are gentle and soothing to the skin.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
79 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
79 anonymous users currently online