Looking for a COVID-19 test?

CareClues partner hospitals and clinics have been approved by ICMR to conduct COVID-19 RT-PCR test.

my erectile dysfunction problem isn’t getting better with home remedies..i tried quite a lot….it strtd around 2 months bk…i think it’s time to c a doctor…which doctor looks into such things?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

You can visit a general physician first to nab the underlying root of your sexual dysfunction. Your medical history and physical examinations like blood tests, urine tests, ultrasound, penile area examination, overnight erection test, psychological tests and sexual health questionnaires will help diagnose ED along with its origin. The tests will reveal if you have diabetes, heart disease, high BP, cholesterol, low testosterone levels, blood flow issues, stress, performance anxiety, depression or any other health condition(s). Following this, you may need specialists like a urologist (expert in male reproductive system), an endocrinologist (in case hormones like testosterones, androgen, etc. are at fault), a mental health expert or a sex therapist (if the dysfunction is psychogenic and cropping up relationship troubles alongside). In the latter cases, you can involve your partner in the therapy.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
76 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
76 anonymous users currently online