Looking for a COVID-19 test?

CareClues partner hospitals and clinics have been approved by ICMR to conduct COVID-19 RT-PCR test.

we – myself and my wife - wanting a child from last 2 years doctor but no good. I took some natural herbs and supplements also, tried home remedies also. Changed my diet and exericed n lost weight as I read on internet so mcuh. But nothing useful at all. May be problem something deep and complicated with me. please tell me if it is time to c a doctor of male infertility?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

Dr. Raveendran SR

Diabetologist, Sexologist, Medical Microbiologist

Generally, male infertility patients should meet a specialist if they are unable to conceive a child even after a year of regular and unprotected sex. In your case, I recommend you consult a reproductive endocronologist or RE as soon as possible since it has already been two years. In case you face erection or ejaculation issues, low sex drive or pain/swelling/lump in the testes, you should see an infertility specialist immediately. If you have experienced any prostate, sexual or testicular problems in the past or had surgery of testes, groin, penis or scrotum, urgent action is recommended.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
94 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
94 anonymous users currently online

More Questions On This Topic