Looking for a COVID-19 test?

CareClues partner hospitals and clinics have been approved by ICMR to conduct COVID-19 RT-PCR test.

I am 31 male. I experience premature ejaculation when being intimate with my partner. I need to cure this problem otherwise it is hampering my life. I recently learnt about desensitizing sprays meant for this condition. Can it help my case?
asked-ques-count-icon 1 doctor answered

Anaesthetic sprays containing numbing agents like prilocaine, lidocaine, and benzocaine may help with the problem of premature ejaculation. Make it a point of applying the spray on your penis 10 to 15 minutes before sex to delay the ejaculation process and reduce sensation. Speak to your doctor about your problem in detail, and depending on the severity of your condition, he/she will either prescribe over-the-counter medication or prescription-only sprays.

Was this answer helpful?
Would you rather have a conversation with a doctor?
Consult Verified
Doctors Online
84 users currently consulting online.
Trending Topics: Fever, Sex therapy
Ask a FREE question to our experts!
Worried about your health? You can ask a free question right here and our experts will answer at the earliest. Tell us your symptoms (for eg: high fever, dry cough), provide some background or history of the problem (for eg: exists since childhood or last 3 months), mention your age, sex and any other information that you think might be important. Get free health tips, medical advice and much more from our in-house specialists.
84 anonymous users currently online